Question
Posted by: Crzfst | 2004/11/04

Drinking + lower back pain

I'm a "regular" drinker, and have been suffering from lower back pain. Is this due to the drinking, because my posture is fine?

If it is drinking that is maybe causing my kidneys or liver some damage, how can I strengten them?

Expert ImagePharmacist

C

It would be impossible for me to say from this side what the cause your back pain could be. Various sources state that alcohol abuse over extended periods of time could lead to, amongst others, back pain. The best would be to consult a doctor and see what the source of your pain is. Do not take painkillers while using alcohol, and of course the best thing for your body would be to stop drinking.