Question
Posted by: Debs | 2004/10/14

Drinking habits

I am a 43 year old woman who doesn't drink (a couple of glasses of red wine occasionally), smoke or take any medication and eats a pretty healthy diet and I don't have a lot of stress in my life. This might sound like a totally trivial question, but can you please tell me why the middle third of my eyebrows is falling out. When you've picked yourself up from the floor from laughing, I'm quite serious. Are there any supplements that can help me?

Thanks!

Debs, I did smile – not because of your predicament, but because of your description of my suspected reaction. :-)
It might be due to a fungal infection, psoriasis, eczema and a host of other disorders. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.