Question
Posted by: BIC | 2004/01/28

drinking a lot?

I have this problem, firstly I have gained lots of weight(from 60 to 70), secondly I sneaze a lot, thirdly I seem to have an oily skin such that I sweat a lot, fourthly my mouth sometimes taste a bit sour. any advice, I normally go out on weekend for drinks with friends, could this be the problem?

BIC, not one of your symptoms is specific enough to make a diagnosis on from this side of the screen. It sounds like you might have an under active thyroid, an allergy and gastro-oesophageal reflux, but I doubt that it is the case. The easies would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: BIC | 2004/02/02

Thanks for reply it is appreciated!!

Reply to BIC