Question
Posted by: Max | 2005/01/04

Dried fruit and nuts

I am 23yrs old, weigh 56kgs and I am 1.75m tall. I eat between 850 and 1000 calories a day which I know is a little but this is what fills me up. I have recently started nibbling on the Safari Boosters (dried fruit and nuts). I read on the nutritional info that it is 10.4g of fat per 100g but could you please tell me whether this is going to be detrimental to my figure or if it is okay. Please don't tell me that I need to put on some weight so it doesn't matter if I add on some weight as I don't want this. Can you recommend another snack for me?

Dear Max
Seeing that you forbid me to comment on your weight which is far too low and that a food with a 10% fat content is not going to make you gain weight, I can't really say. See my comments to 'Office at Home'