Question
Posted by: The Girl | 2003/03/24

Drichlor

Hi doc, can Drichlor be bought over the counter at a pharmacy or does it require that you have a doctors prescription. See I've been reading about hyperhidrosis and I have this excessive sweating condition, mainly under my armpits, I hear people say it has worked for them so I would like to give it a try. Please advice
Thanks Doc

TG, it’s available without a prescription, but I’m not sure if it’s still available. The best would be to ask your pharmacist to order it for you if he doesn’t have it in stock. Good luck.

2
Posted by: ca | 2003/03/24

Yup. it definately works, i've been to the gym and still not sweated in that area. it stings a little though when you first apply it so don't overdo it. it can be bought over the counter.

ca

Reply to ca
Posted by: Honey | 2003/03/24

It can be bought over the counter at a pharmacy and it works!!!!!

Reply to Honey