Posted by: Kreas | 2009/03/29

Dreig met interdik

Ek het ' n familielid wat dikwels, sonder werklike verstaanbare rede, ' n mens wat verskil van haar oortuiging en wat sy om een of ander rede nie van hou nie, met die geringste verskil van haar, dreig met ' n interdik. Ek het al dikwels gewonder of sy dan nou altyd BEDREIG voel? Indien wel, wat gee aanleiding tot dit. Sy is ook hiper sensitief vir die geringste vorm van kritiek, of dikwels vertolk sy ' n onskuldige woord frase as ' n belediging. Gee raad aub.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sounds like good legal advice is needed, if she's so keen to seek interdicts in court --- a court can, I think, be asked to delare her a malicious litigator, and this would prevent her from seeking any such interdicts or similar actions without first convincing a judge that she has a proper basis for such actions.
Some people are just like this, perhaps with a personality disorder ; some are paranoid, either in personality or due to an illness. But as she will probably see nothing wrong with herself or her judgements and actions, it's unlikely one could persuade her to see a shrink for a proper assessment and help, even if this is what she most needs. What she wants isn[t what she needs ; and what she needs isn't what she wants

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/09

Please could you assist me how do I go about my brother inlaw he beaten his wife I asked him what was happening and he started hitting me I have a blue eye and a stab wound in my leg I did not lay a case on him neither did my sister because he is working for his kids we live under one house so I’m not sure how I can go about this what is my options please advise. Thank you

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.