Question
Posted by: Dreamer | 2008/07/16

Dreams

I've been having the same recurring almost everyday for the last 3 weeks. Its at the stage where I cannot sleep and lay awake until 3am in the morning analysing this dream. My question is, do our dreams actually mean something, or is my subconscious telling me something?

Dreams happen, and generally have no more actual meaning than the patterns on your computer screen when you run a defrag program. There is no good scientific evidence that there even IS a subconscious, let alone that it is capable of telling us anything. SO relax. A recurrent disturbing dream may mean you're unduly stressed lately ; a recurrent theme may suggest an obvious issue that is bothering you. But struggling to analyze or interpret a dream is of no value whatever.

1
Posted by: CK21 | 2008/07/16

Google it - you'll see that there are several explanations for dreams and their relevance. I suggest that you should not ponder too long on this issue, and just accept it as something that we experience.

Reply to CK21