Question
Posted by: Dreams2 | 2005/07/28

Dreams

I have been having recurring nightmares (for years) and lately it seems to get worse. It's always the same theme - I and or my family are being chased. Normally I wake up anxious, scared and before the dream ends. I am even afraid to go to sleep. My brother suggests that the dreams mean that I have some emotional issue I haven't dealt with. How do I figgure out what it is?

Regards,
Dreams2

See a counsellor to explore whether there are indeed any emotional ongoing issues which may be troubling you.

7
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/29

Exclusive Books or any good book shop has dream books. Just ask them where you can find them on the shelf. I have quite a few.

10 000 dreams interpreted and The Classic 1000 dreams are my two fav ones.

If you read up, you must read up carefully, if it doesn't apply to your dream, read on. Read but don't take everything too serious, you know, we gals tend to over react sometimes. Hope you find and enjoy it as much as me!

Reply to Star
Posted by: Musa | 2005/07/28

Hi star, pls tell me more about the book and where do I get it. I dream a lot and I never have any explainations to my dreams. I am 26yrs old now and this has been happening since I was a child.

My friends and family always say it's my subcouncious mind, but some of my dreams have come to manifest themseleves some of them are very strange.

Reply to Musa
Posted by: Ugh | 2005/07/28

this is freaking fortune telling! Utter gobbledegook

Reply to Ugh
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/28

To dream of seeing an arm amputated, means separation or devorce. Mutual dissatisfaction will occur between husband and wife. It is a dream of sinistr import. Beware of deceitfulness and fraud.

There you go, now tell us what happend to you since then. I kinda have an idea of your life, but want to hear from you now.

Reply to Star
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/28

But Star what does it mean when you only have use of one arm in a roman sword fight cause your wife is lying on your other arm? :-)

Reply to SR
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/28

To dream of running in company with others, is a sign that you will participate in some festivity, and you will find that your affairs are growing towards fortune. If you stumble or fall, you will lose property and reputation.

Running alone, indicates that you will outstrip your friends i the race for wealth, and you will occupy a higher place in social life.

If you run from danger, you will be threatened with losses, and you will despair of adjusting matters agreeably. To see other this running, you will be oppressed by the threatened downfall of friends.

This is quoted from a book 10 000 dreams interpreted. Very nice book to have. Wait for Moose to reply on this one.

SR- Don't know when you had your dream but here is what the book says.

To see soldiers marching in your dreams, fortells for you a period of flagrant excess, but at the sam etime you will be promoted to elevations above rivals.

To see wounded soldiers, is a sign of the misfortune of others causing you serious complications in your affairs. Your sympathy will outsrip your judgement.

To dream that you are a worhty soldier, you will have literal fulfilment of ideals.

Know think back when you had this dream and what happend, would like to hear. I found my dreams intrepreted to have a impact on real life.

But that is my opion.

Reply to Star
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/28

How old are you? I normally found I dreamt more when i was younger? I definitely think its your subconscious playing out in your dreams. You may be very unhappy about something that is happening to you that plays out in your dreams.

A very true funny story = I once dreamt I was a roman soldier fighting the enemy but only had one arm I could use, I fought them off with my sword and although I had only one arm to use I was beating them off.

when I awoke I saw the reason why I only had one arm that I could use it .... My ex was sleeping on the other arm

Reply to SR