Question
Posted by: Jen | 2005/06/29

Dreams ???

Does anyone here know anything about dreams? I have such weird dreams that feel so real....i remember them clearly the next morning....
I think they are trying to tell me something...but how do i know what to look for?

Moose generally has thoughtful,interpretations of dreams. I don't do dreams

7
Posted by: Jen | 2005/06/29

Thanks Star and Moose for spreading some light on my dreams.

The only things that are going on in my life at the moment is 1.) I am leaving my job at the end of the week and dont have another one to go to and 2.) We are moving house soon as we are selling our house becuase we cant really afford it anymore and we havent found anything else yet!

Do you think these things tie together?

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Moose | 2005/06/29

To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents a new attitude, fresh beginnings or a major upcoming event. Alternatively, the dream may be calling attention to your inner child and the potential for you to grow. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one

Reply to Moose
Posted by: Star | 2005/06/29

Childbirth: To dream that a woman is in labour and the child is alive, she will achieve her ambitions - through hard work.

Children: To dream you see children donotes success in your indertakings. To dream you see a child born denotes a speedy marraige and that you will be very happy with your family. To dream you see a shild die imports that you will experiende some heavy misfortune.

Remember that dreams are the opposite of what you dream, so I will say that you had pretty good dream, even if they upset you. Have you got anything lined up at the moment?

Wait for moose also! Let us know.

Reply to Star
Posted by: Jen | 2005/06/29

Ive dreamt alot of things but lastnight i dreamt that my boyfriend was expecting a baby with soem other girl...even though he was dating me. The other girl went into labour and my boyfriend went into the hospital with her. She gave birth to a baby boy named Colin, my boyfriend was soooo proud of his son, he sms;ed everyone (inclu me) about the birth etc....

It's bothering me alot....im sure it means something!!!

The other night i dreamt about this little boy that i used to teach, (he passed away a few years ago). In my dream he was very much alive but i was somewhere with his mother, this little boy jumped into a really deep pool and some guy saved him, but the guy that saved him was shouting at me saying i wasnt looking after him etc...i was upset becuase his mother was right there with me and she should have been moaned at...not me!
(weird - i know) but once again, it must mean something)

*The near drowing thing is very close to my heart becuase i had a baby sister that drowned in our swimming pool when she was only 2yrs old. I was about 11 at the time but she has passed away and so has this other little boy*

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Star | 2005/06/29

What did you dream?

Reply to Star
Posted by: kearn | 2005/06/29

Go to dreammoods(dot)com(slash)dreamdictionary

Reply to kearn
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/06/29

Tell us what you dreamed, and wait for Moose to reply, he's the dream expert.

Reply to Male23