Question
Posted by: Janice | 2005/11/21

DREAMING EVERY NIGHT

Dear Cyberdoc

I have been dreaming every night for the past year and a half. From voilent to normal to just plain bizarre dreams (sometimes all in one night!) they make me feel exhausted in the mornings. I then have flashes of them throughout the day. Is it normal to dream every night?
I have always had trouble sleeping and wake from once to many times during the night.

I have been recently diagnosed with pre-diabetes and have a prolapsed mitral valve but am otherwise healthy.

Janice

Janice, it is normal to dream every night, but it is not common to remember every dream. It is also uncommon to have flashes about these dreams every day. The best would be to ask CyberShrink as this is more his field of expertise than mine. Good luck.