Question
Posted by: SP | 2004/10/12

Dream for Moose & Tori - Pls help

Background

I am current in a bit of messy situation with regards to my relationship. I recently found out that my long term boyfriend is still legally married and no I might be pregnant with my first child.

My dream

I'm pregnant and about give birth but in the next instant my best friend is giving birth to my baby. My parents are upset about the pregnancy as I know they will be in my waking life. Anyway, the baby is perfectly healthy but quite large. In the next scene, it is the next day and the baby has now the size of a fully grown adult. What does it mean?

I am thinking of aborting if I prove to be pregnant as I will not be able to have this child. Too many complications, emotionally.

Please help!!!!!

Ah, Salticrax, irresistible !

4
Posted by: sonja | 2004/10/12

Salticrax made my day , thank you.
I just realized that I haven't loughed in such a long time.

Reply to sonja
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/12

LOL Salticrax

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Salticrax | 2004/10/12

By dreaming that your best friend is giving birth to your baby means that she is secretly envious, she is probably a big fan of Cher and has many pairs of blue jeans in her wardrobe. The fact that the baby is large is a clear indication that one of your grand parents drove a tractor through a dry field before the second world war. The baby reaching full adult size within a day is clearly a sign that you must wear a red dress on Saturday night but that you must take it off before 9 pm and wear a an old Levi's jeans, preferably owned by a jealous best friend.

That other real stuff is bit more difficult to interpret but I have a nagging feeling that the fact that your boyfriend is married to someone else is not a good thing. My view anyway - I feel that this may just become an issue in the future. But this is minor when compared to the IMPORTANT DREAM you had so maybe you should keep ignoring it.

Reply to Salticrax
Posted by: Moose | 2004/10/12

SP Hope this helps

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

If you are pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. In the first trimester, your dreams usually consists of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, your dreams will reflect your anxiety about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, you will tend to dream about your own mother.

Reply to Moose