Question
Posted by: sam | 2003/12/10

dream

hey
i posted a question wondering if i was crazy. I said how i sometimes feel that i wanna kill someone, well i had a dream that i went in a train with my family and i hijacked the train and chopped them all to pieces with an ax.
is this normal?
Whats wrong with me?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Sam

Please go and c a psyciatrist that he/she can assess this problem. You are deffinitely going through quite and sceary and traumatic phase of your life.

Get some help,

Your teen health expert
T

3
Posted by: Adviserisor | 2004/01/07

Excuse me for delivering a comment, but watching a parliamentary hearing or just walking around in Hillbrow at 7 o'clock at night will drive you to do such an act. Maybe you will become a historical topic as a mass murderer who killed 20000 people in some sickly inadequately insane 12th century way.

Reply to Adviserisor
Posted by: Ez | 2003/12/18

listen man, your not crazy nor are you pshyco, your looking for attention or maybe you just need chill out and stop trying to impress people.

Reply to Ez
Posted by: Doctor Say-It-As-It-Is | 2003/12/11

No its not normal. You need to be evaluated by a psychiatrist and then hopefully certified at the nut house. They need to lock you up and throw away the key.

Sure you arent watching too many Freddy Kruger movies?? Your imagination might be running a bit wild.

Reply to Doctor Say-It-As-It-Is