Question
Posted by: sam | 2003/12/10

dream

hey
i posted a question wondering if i was crazy. I said how i sometimes feel that i wanna kill someone, well i had a dream that i went in a train with my family and i hijacked the train and chopped them all to pieces with an ax.
is this normal?
Whats wrong with me?

Dear sam,
It's really impossible for anyone, however dazzlingly brilliant, to answer your question at long distance. You're probably OK, but it would be VERY wise to see a shrink for a proper assessment, to clarify what, if anything, might be the mater, and to find a good solution. That's the only good answer I can give --- try it !

2
Posted by: Maggi | 2003/12/14

I get the feeling, that there is things in your family that disturbs you. Maybe you want to change some of their habits, or you want to change relationships.
therefore the dream about chopping them up. You want people to react differently.....
The train might mean that you are going on a trip or, it reflects your life. Your life is a long long journey.
Enjoy the ride and make the most of it. It only happens ONCE! When you make mistakes today, you cant change it tomorrow. Be carefull what you wish, it may come true.

Reply to Maggi
Posted by: sam | 2003/12/10

do u have any idea what/if anything could be wrong with me?

Reply to sam