Question
Posted by: absa | 2006/04/21

Dragging my left leg

I 've been limping for more than 20 years, All this started when I was playing with friends climbing big rocks, and it happens for me to fall. All of a sudden I was cut by a metal next to the knee. Because I was young I make it a secret to my parents because I was scared of being punished. So I started limping from that little pain, so for now I 'm getting worse as I grow. And I did go for xrays but nothing funny was found on my left leg. And after 15 years I did to a physio and the lady refer me to the neurology where they found problem right in my brain it was covered by water, they did the surgery and believe me I was walking much better after operation, but after 2 days and so I felt that limping again till now.
My problem is that when is cold I am struggling the most, because the leg will get cold right next to the knee until down the knee.
Now I am dragging my left leg particularly when I get cold, even if is not cold it will keep on dragging

Expert ImageArchive

A good exercise program will help get your circulation flowing and better movement - this may help

Douglas