Question
Posted by: Need Help | 2004/11/25

Dr Pistorius

Anyone know of Dr Pistorius in the Randburg/Sandton area? I believe he is very good with difficult/high risk pregnancies and that he is one of the few Gynaes in SA who performs surgery on babies while they are still in the uterus.

I would appeciate your comments as well as his contact details.

To my knowledge, he has emigrated to Europe.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2004/11/25

I know when my friend saw him in May this year, he was about to immigrate. Phone the Medfem Clinic in Sandton (I know they used to refer patients to him). Perhaps they can suggest someone else if he has left.

All the best
Nix

Reply to Nix
Posted by: DB | 2004/11/25

As far as I am aware, he imigrated a while ago? I might be wrong, but he used to write articles for one of the Baby Mags and I remember reading something where they thanked him for all his hard work and wished him in his family all the best in their new country.

Hope someone else can help.

Reply to DB