Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/30

Dr. Phil

Have you heard that he's now been called in onto the set of Desperate Housewifes to sort out the fighting of the actors ????

Hee hee

CS I'd love your comment on THIS one!

If that rumour is true, how sickening --- the series ought to be renamed Desperate Producers !

4
Posted by: Melissa | 2005/11/30

While Saint-slash-Doctor Phil is preaching his good family value system based upon the ideal home environment where both parents envisage their children to grow up to be self-respecting and law abiding citizens, his oldest son Jake at the tender age of 25 is about to wed a Playboy bunny! Lovely twist to the show isn't it?

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/30

Howzit me fellow red-head..LOL

One messed up celeb must sort out the next messed up celeb

Is kinda like us
One nutcase wants to help the other nutcase...LOL

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/30

Dr Phil should feel quite at home there.... helping those poor poor celebrities face those difficult life challenges.......

Reply to ...
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/11/30

Oh Lordi - what next?

Reply to Nicolai