Question
Posted by: ruby | 2007/04/13

dr collin- fertiboost- help?

hi
i have PCOS, and have been on provera+ clomid (2 a day for the past 3 months...no results.
my Gp has recommended fertiboost. please advise is it worth the try ..i am really confused and dont know what i should try next..i also tried chasteberry,...please help...

Dear Ruby

There is no literature to substantiate the benefits of fertiboost specifically for patients with PCOS, as an ovulation induction agent. Therefore one can only view the use of fertiboost and other such supplements as adjuvant therapy (complementary treatment).

6
Posted by: Kat | 2007/04/22

Dear Mich

I dont seem to find this wonderful product you tried in my nearby pharmarcies. Can you give me the exact place you bought it from.

Reply to Kat
Posted by: Dee | 2007/04/16

Please see a posting called "Durban homeopath" or something like that, it might be one page before this one. There you will see my views on fertiboost.. I have PCOS aswell and I really dont think Fertiboost helped me at all.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: JULIE | 2007/04/16

Hi Mich

I just wanted to know how old you are ?

Reply to JULIE
Posted by: kAT | 2007/04/15

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS GOLDENSEAL

Reply to kAT
Posted by: mich | 2007/04/15

I have battled for 3 years to fall pregnant. A natural health practitioner subscribed "Goldenseal - Feminene Herbal Complex" and "Goldenseal - Masculine Herbal Complex". You take the Feminene and your husband the Masucline. I am now 7 months pregnant. I have also suggested this to a friend of mine who also battled and she used it for 3 months and fell pregnant. I think it is worth a try, and is not very expensive (R300 for both). You should get it at any health shop or spa or heatlh practitioner. I have been on Clomid for the better part of 2 years on and off with no results. Good Luck

Reply to mich
Posted by: Kg | 2007/04/13

For more info on fertiboost you can go to fertiboost.com

Reply to Kg