Question
Posted by: RDCICON | 2005/11/28

Dr Cohen Lifestyle Diet

Where can I get more information regarding this diet?

Dear Reader
I trust that the other Readers are providing you with feedback. I am not acquainted with the Dr Cohen Lifestyle diet and cannot give you instructions for accessing this diet. In relation to the diet itself, you can judge for yourself by asking what the diet consists of. If it is less than 1000 cal or 4200 kJ a day (starvation) and/or cuts out whole food groups esp carbohydrates, and uses only protein and fat, then stay away from this diet.

3
Posted by: PATTY | 2005/11/28

I'm 33 yrs old I like to lose weight but everytime when I started the diet I lose control.I also want a correct diet to follow

Reply to PATTY
Posted by: PATTY | 2005/11/28

Reply to PATTY
Posted by: PATTY | 2005/11/28

Reply to PATTY