Posted by: need help | 2009/10/27


Does this Dr exist, if so how often does she check posts here and be able to reply to people, is it a month or weeks?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Hi, yes I do exist. I am Dr. Eve. I am on this forum in my capacity as sexual medicine consultant. I am not a medical doctor, rather a therapist, trained in sexual medicine. So what i can't answer, i refer you to appropriate medical person.
I answer weekly so go ahead and send your question- all questions and comments most welcome.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Thandokuhlekuhle | 2010/01/21

Hi Dr , I would like to know which contraception can i use cos i am not ready to have kids. I have tried the 3 months injection and i bleed the whole month . i don' t trust tablets cos i actually forget to take them sometimes. Is there any pill that i can take maybe once a month or any other contraception that i can use? Thanks , your help will be highly appreciated.

Reply to Thandokuhlekuhle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.