Question
Posted by: James | 2005/07/12

Down Low

I am seeing a nice girl but we havent yet hooked up for some romance ; The strangest thing happened to me I find myself looking at other men in a desirable way. What should I do?

There are two aspects to what you're talking about. One is an issue of sexual orientation, and, especaly depending on your age, you may still not have setled down and become clear about your orientation, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. Counselling can help one to clarify such issues. The other is the issue of remaining faithful to whoever you are having a relationship with, and not getting involved, whether physically or emotionally, with anyone else, while already relating to one other person. Again, counselling could help you sort your feelings out better, and clarify what it is you actually want

1
Posted by: Joel | 2005/07/12

You have to find out what you really want. If you are bi-sexual go with it. But dont commit to one person and playing around on the other hand. You just going to hurt that person.

Reply to Joel