Question
Posted by: loooooser | 2005/07/26

down

hi doc im feeling reallydown my whole life ,well since i martriculated all i wanted to do was study but was neverable to due to lack i funds,so i was forced to go and work,i saved up and did a short course i got my results back today and i failed,i studied sooooooooo hard ,i can write a sub in august im not sure what to do.I feel just so down,all that work for nothing.

NOT a loooser! Yes, it's very disappointing, but most of us have failed exams at some time or another. A KC says, speak to your lecturer ; sometimes one misunderstands the paper / questions, and gives a good answer to the wrong question, and hence poor marks. What you have, in wanting to study, is the secret ingredient many other students lack and can't get. Persist. And check wherever it is that you are studying what facilities they have for study and exam skills coaching, extra sessions, etc. YOu will be able to succeed, and it will be worth it

2
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/27

There's a Chinese proverb that goes something like this: Its better to have tried and lost then never to try at all. You are not a loser.

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/26

You went all that way - dont give up now!!

Speak to the lecturers or view your paper, so you can see where u went wrong. Then work on your study technique after that.

Dont quit!! You've come too far...

Reply to KC