Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2004/10/29

DOUBLE CHIN

It appears from my "reserarch" that it is not possible to rid oneself of a double chin without a facelift. I am coinsidering doing this procedure next year and am trying to find the best surgeon for the job.

Can you help and can you give me an apporximately price for the procedure?

Or can anyone out there who has had this procedure tell me how it went and what was the experience like.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lynne,

You are quite correct that this procedure should really be done in conjunction with a face lift, as that is the only way of getting rid of the excess skin.

Unfortunately I cannot give you a price without a consultation, as one needs to look at the extent of your problem in order to determine what is suitable in your particular case.