Question
Posted by: me | 2004/11/10

dotty

I have started getting little red dots all over my palms? The only medication I am on is Marvelon and Cipralex (5mg). It is sometimes itchy but extremely worrying! I look like an alien?
Looks like german measles on my palms! Is this something to worry about?

Me, it might be due to an allergic reaction or an infection of some sorts, but I can’t really narrow it down for you from this side of the screen. What I can tell you is that it is not normal and that the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.