Question
Posted by: maria | 2003/03/06

Dosage of Omega 3 for a 5 year old

My son is 5 years old and weighs 20kg's.He is boarderline attention deficiet and I am giving him omega 3 plus a product called calmolin a.d.d by triomed.I am unable to find the correct dosage for the omega 3 for my son. Can you help.

Maria, how are you giving him the omega 3 – as part of something like Scott’s emulsion or on it’s own? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: maria | 2003/03/08

Hi CyberDoc

Sorry ,I did not give you all the info. We are living in Hong kong at the moment and I am only able to get omega 3 in capsule form .I am not sure on the strengh or how many a day I must give him.I have omega 3 500mg at home at the moment of which I am giving him one every other day

Awaiting your reply
Maria

Reply to maria