Question
Posted by: Cherise | 2004/03/11

Dormicum

Thanks for your response.

The reason why I was thinking of taking it is because from past experience in flying and I have done a lot, I cannot sleep at all this time I feel that I should save myself the agony of being spaced out from lack of sleep and not being able to function properly (I am one of those that definitely needs 8 hours sleep to function). Also we are travelling as far at New Zealand the flight is 23 hours and we will be landing there at lunch time when in actual fact it should be night time for us. I was thinking of taking it maybe only that night after we have arrived in New Zealand?

Please let me know what your opinion is on this, it will be much appreciated and I will take your advice on any alternative you suggest.

Thank you.
Cherise

Cherise, you’re more than welcome to take it once you’re off the plane. 7.5mg is already a half dosage pill (you can get 15mg ones as well) and taking too little will not have the desired effect. Good luck.