Question
Posted by: Wedding bells | 2007/05/14

Dont want period

could u please tell me of a possible Tablet to use or something that would stop my period for this cycle, because i will be getting married in two weeks and my period is due at the same time and u know, not any woman would like her period to spoil her day and honeymoon, please assist!

You could use Provera, starting 10 days before your period is due.

3

Yes as far as i know provera is a Schedule 4 drug which needs to be prescribed. I had mine prescribed by my gynae. Good luck.

Posted by: wedding bells | 2007/05/15

thank u so much, but tell me do u need a script for that?

Reply to wedding bells

Congrats on the wedding. I am getting married in 2 months time and my gynae put me on provera to push back my period. So that i wouldnt have my period on m honeymoon but the week after i get back. So maybe you could try that?