Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/11/19

Don´t know why, she says she´ll be shy.

HI, I´m trying to figure out something. I’ve been away from my girlfriend for about a month now, due to work. Since I left we argue a lot about stupid things and we both realise that. Last night while speaking to her she told me that when I get back she is going to be shy for a few days around me. I find that strange and don’t understand why. We have been together for six months, since this trip we have basically spent everyday together. Are there any ladies out there that have been through this and can explain it to me? Why do we argue now and why shy? Have I become a stranger to her?

Lets see what the ladies online can say about this --- probably after the weekend

2
Posted by: No Nick | 2005/11/20

Ive also experienced that, its a weird thing and I wouldnt know how to begin explaining it. I was seeing someone for a year then spent about a month apart, we were incredibly close before hand but when I saw him again I felt shy / nervous, and very aware of how I came across ie my speech, posture etc. I just remember that my hands were shaking and when he asked if I were okay I blushed crimson.

All this for someone I had been incredibly intimate with for a bit over a year? Im 30 and hardly think of myself as a fumbling bumbling mess, but that day I was a puddle.
If thats normal, well there you have it :)

Reply to No Nick
Posted by: Curious girl | 2005/11/19

I alslo feel that way when my boyfriend has been absent from me for a while. I mean its like starting to bond and catch up all over again. Especially if the relationship is still new, Ya according to me its normal.

Reply to Curious girl