Question
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/12/03

Dont know what to do

I've recently found out that when my husband go away on business trips they get drunk then get strippers to entertain them. I'm an old fashioned girl and this was a huge shock to me. I didnt think that he would do something like this. It feels like there is a side to him that I don't know. I feed sad, dissapointed, mad. How do I continue to cope with all this, what do I need to do? I dont trust him anymore. If he could hide something like this from me what else is there that I need to know. I've been so stupid trusting him all these years.

It sounds like a very seedy way of doing business. Though in some such situations, where the others on a business trip do such things, it can be extremely hard for someone like your husband to say NO and stick out by not going along with the crowd. It might not mean that he had a great pile of festering secrets hiddent away. Talk about it with him calmly , and suggest some sessions of marriage counselling together, to explore this further with proper expert assistance at hand

2
Posted by: // | 2007/12/03

they were just entertaining themselves, atleast they are not cheating, just relax!

Reply to //
Posted by: PIncode | 2007/12/03

HI LIZZIE,<br><br>i once trusted someone with all my heart, learn to Love by heart not mind, MEN are natural cheaters, they do very disgusting things outside there, What i'd advise you to do is LOVE yourself and he will follow. YOu cant change him from getting strippers to entertain him. Let him know that you are aware, it is up to him whether he continues with strippers or not. I dont frustrated myself anymore, it is normal to be stressed but dont let it control your life. WE LIVE ONCE.

Reply to PIncode