Posted by: Marcus | 2004/11/30

Dont know what it is?? Please help

Please help, this mole like (or puffy raison dark growth) has been on my pubes area for a few years now.If I try and scratch it off etc, it bleeds. It does not hurt or itch or anything, its just there, and when I trim the pubes, its like a small black grape or raison. Before I make an appt to see a dermatoligist, could some one offer me an explanation and some advice for getting rid of it. What could it be?? I am male, have not been messing around, so wonder where it comes from

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I only deal with female issues. Please post to CyberDoc.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: d | 2004/12/02

Go ask the sexologist. What are you doing on the gynae forum anyway. With an attitude like that you wont get very far - especially here.

Reply to d
Posted by: Marcus | 2004/12/01

Thanks for the stupisd answer, i was hoping that The Doctor would assist me here, but when he topic is "Boring", no one gives a hoot!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Marcus
Posted by: crazymamma | 2004/12/01

It could be an ingrown hair that needs to be pulled out.

Reply to crazymamma

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.