Question
Posted by: Marcus | 2004/11/30

Dont know what it is?? Please help

Please help, this mole like (or puffy raison dark growth) has been on my pubes area for a few years now.If I try and scratch it off etc, it bleeds. It does not hurt or itch or anything, its just there, and when I trim the pubes, its like a small black grape or raison. Before I make an appt to see a dermatoligist, could some one offer me an explanation and some advice for getting rid of it. What could it be?? I am male, have not been messing around, so wonder where it comes from

I only deal with female issues. Please post to CyberDoc.

3
Posted by: d | 2004/12/02

Marcus
Go ask the sexologist. What are you doing on the gynae forum anyway. With an attitude like that you wont get very far - especially here.

Reply to d
Posted by: Marcus | 2004/12/01

Thanks for the stupisd answer, i was hoping that The Doctor would assist me here, but when he topic is "Boring", no one gives a hoot!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Marcus
Posted by: crazymamma | 2004/12/01

Marcus,
It could be an ingrown hair that needs to be pulled out.

Reply to crazymamma