Question
Posted by: Flav | 2007/12/10

Dont have a clue what I have

I wonder if you can help me, at the moment my glands on the right hand side of my neck are seriously swollen, and in a lot of pain, I cant even sleep on it. I've have had this before, but it has never been this painful, its almost as if i have pulled a muscle type of pain. The last time this happened I went to the doc, and she dismissed it as glandular fever, as my other glands are not swollen and I am not fever-ish. She also took blood tests which came out clear. What can it be then? Should I visit my doc again only to be told it is nothing?

Hi Flav
You probably have an infection and probably need antibiotics - rather see your dr again.

1
Posted by: Steph | 2008/10/13

I had glandular fever about 5 years ago, this morning I woke up with glands swollen en even my gums are sore but only on the one side of my face. Can this be a come back?

Reply to Steph