Question
Posted by: Sarah Jane | 2007/03/29

DONT GO

HI, DONT GO TO THE HEADACHE CLINIC IT IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH AND THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF!! TRUST ME I KNOW.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Sarah Jane,

There are many, many thousands of people whose lives have changed immeasurably after being treated at The Headache Clinic, and who will disagree with you. This is illustrated by the fact that most of the patients who come to The Headache Clinic are referred there by successfully treated ex-headache sufferers!

It is a fact of life that in medicine there are always some patients who don't respond to treatment - but if one looks hard enough, one can usually discover why, and change the treatment if necessary.

Please call me - I will do everything in my power to help you get rid of your headaches. No matter how many times you have to come back to The Headache Clinic for treatment, we will never give up trying to help you.

As we have told you, those few patients who are not responding to treatment are encouraged to return, as many times as necessary, without ever having to pay another cent for the ongoing consultations and treatment.