Question
Posted by: Spring Chicken | 2005/07/12

Donor Recipient # 2

Sorry Doc, I forgot to mention the crucial bit, I am 44!

To Chikki,
Yup I have been through a lot, the odds are so stacked against me that I feel like a salmon swimming upstream with bears all around me. But it's a first marriage for both my husband and I (yes, at our age!) and neither of us have children so I just have to try.

Pray for us !

It appears that you have reached the menopause.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/07/12

Perhaps see a fertility specialist who will run a series of tests to get to the bottom of the problem. There are also many risks associated with age, as mentiopned in this months Shape magazine. These need to be managed by a really good doctor.

Reply to Shirls