Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/12

Donner!

Ek vergeet soms om my meds te vat, en daai dae is ek so bef#k ek kan moord pleeg! Soos nou, kom lat ek jou bliksem!

If you can't remember to get a pill boxie, try using an empty egg-carton ( just wish they'd sell eggs in 14's, rather than dozens !) -- depending on the numbers in which you buy eggs ( I prefer the larger cartons because I often forget to uy the eggs !) --- that gives me a neat cardboard gadget with six rows of two or three little cups, in which one can sort out a week's worth of pills to be taken once, twice or thrice a day. But the store-bought boxes have the advantage that you can't spill them and can carry them to work and back with you.
And the advice on having a specific time to take them is important ---otherwise it gets much harder to keep track o whether or not you have taken today's pills.

4
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/13

Lol RMC. I used to do that too but I don't work anymore. Well, I do, sort of, but from home. It's a great idea and perhaps I should put that spare boxie next to my computer. I'm here every day!

Reply to C.
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/13

I used to keep a little box with some spare pills in my desk, that way if I did forget to take them at home I had a backup at the office. So I did not go crazy and start throwing the furniture out the window. (now I just throw staff out the window)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/12

JJ ek sien jy sit met dieselle ding.<br><br>Anon, my man se lankal so, maar ek vergeet ook om die pilboksie te kry. Maar thanks. Waardeer dit.

Reply to C.
Posted by: anon | 2007/06/12

Why don't you sort out your meds for the week, so you plan in advance. You can add your vitamins, whatever you take. If you take your meds at different times of the day then get a little pill box organiser from the pharmacy and put them in there. That way, if you forget your meds, or not sure if you have taken them, you can always go check in the pill box....if you get in a habit of taking them after breakfast, you won't forget, unless you don't eat breakfast. Of course you can't take them on an empty stomach.

Make a list of things you need to do, prioritize during the day.
Your meds should be first on the list.

Reply to anon