Question
Posted by: mandy | 2004/10/25

Dong Quai for treatment of fibroids and ovarian cyst

I would like to know if the natural supplement Dong Quai in beneficial in preventing and treating ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids as I believe they are caused due to too much oestrogen and Dong Quai is supposed to treat hormone imbalances. I read an article about a woman that had hormone problems and after taking Dong Quai and natural progresterone her problems improved and she was able to have a child. I would also like to know where you can buy natural progesterone and if it would help with treating ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids. I also heard that eating too much soya can cause an imbalance in hormones. Is this true and can it lead to ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids

I have no experience with Dong Quai.
I do not believe that natural progesterone will work.
You would have to eat a large amount of soya to cause a hormone imbalance.