Question
Posted by: Babur786 | 2006/11/14

Done

I fianally sorted my nutrition case out

Anyways here goes

I take 2 servings USN Muscle fuel dynamic to get my protein split ofcourse during the day

1 serving of USN HMB Creatine ATP just before I train this Product provides the following - Creatine Monohydrate 7500mg
HMB (Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate) 3000mg
L-Glutamine
1500mg
Taurine
1500mg
Glycine
300mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid
100mg
Chromium polynicotinate 450mcg - Note that all these ingredient measurements are only if you take it 3 times a day I only take it
once so basically I am getting 1/3 of all of that, I take one serving before training you can guide me on wheather I should take it before or after??? taking note that I do not want to ingest more than 3g of creatine

And last HMB capsules 8 tablets a day which amount to 2000mg of HMB there is already 1000 mg in the above product

I hope I am doing fine with the HMB CREATINE product or should I rather just take pure creatine and the HMB seperately they tell me HMB and creatine together is better

Anyways I love your feed back I know you love EAS but I am a student and I have no money but USN works well lol my mother hates these products but she doesnt understand

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Barbur 786

Great that you are doing so well!
Although the creatine products contain carbohydrates which will provide you with instant fuel/energy to perform your workout with, I am still of the opinion that it is better to ingest your supplements within forty-five minutes of completing your training. Thus I recommend your to take an energade pre and during training to supply instant carbohydrates and take your supplements afterwards.

I am glad your are not overdoing the supplementation by ingesting only a third of the recommended dosages - thus tell your mom to relax it is fine.

Take care
Vanessa