Question
Posted by: Liewe Heksie | 2004/10/27

Donald Trump

Wat gaan aan met sy hare ?
Lyk dit maar so ?
Of broei daar iets ?

Hi LH ! I have often wondered what he feeds it with, and whether it sleeps in a box or a cage at night. I have seen him fussily fidling with it in a mirror when he thinks he's off-camera. Any man that rich, has the sort of hair and hairstyle he chooses, so the question really becomes --- why on earth would he choose to have it that way.
And Shaun, I'm not sure that Bill Gates is exactly famous for a great hairstyle, either, as he seems to stick to Early Nerd as a preferred style.

6
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/27

Skuus ek het in 'n "tydskrif" gelees........*lag*.

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/27

Bill Gates!!!

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/27

Sê ek ook Yuch! Nee kyk geld kan defnitief nie styl/smaak koop nie!!

In elk geval ek het nou die dag in 'n tydskrif, as ek reg kan onthou - hy beweer hy blaas net sy hare vinnig droog dan gebruik hy haarsproei om dit in plek te kry!

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Liewe Heksie | 2004/10/27

Yuch that's my point I mean who's got more money than him ?

Reply to Liewe Heksie
Posted by: Yuch | 2004/10/27

You'd think that someone that wealthy could have hair implants or at least buy a decent rug!

Reply to Yuch
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/27

Dis miskien 'n Indian Minah se nes wat vir hom sy "brains" gee om geld te maak... Nee wat, ek spot net, maar dit lyk vals.

Reply to Shaun