Question
Posted by: What happened? | 2005/12/02

Doing it?

Does anyone know? Postings like that are so horrible because one is so helpless.

I'm sure we all pray that she's OK. It wasn't clear where her husband was at the time. I do wish people would realize that there IS help available, but they must go and get it directly and in person, for a crisis like that --- see their doctor, go to hospital, whatever. While obviously we greatly sympathize with anyone feeling so desperate, I wish people would also recognize that posting a message like that is deeply upsetting to so many people --- to nice people who badly want to help and who are being prevented from helping by the way the person has chosen to post the message. That's unkind, too.

12
Posted by: Nomsa | 2005/12/02

My heart sank when i read that posting. i jst pray dat she's ok.

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

Thanks you to

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/02

And you ZeeZee. Did me good chatting to you this morning. Felt bit under the weather myself but not any longer. Have good, sunny weekend.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

Yes I know what you mean. It was nice to meet you I am new on this forum so I don't do a lot of posting....You must enjoy your'e weekend

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/02

It's sometimes hard to say what you so badly want to, eh? The words seem to be in your head, well formulated and making sense but the moment you need to say them, they just don't seem to want to come out the right way. I'm babbling here now, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

I am having goosepimples all over me....When my husband died 3 years ago I also just wanted not to be here but somehow I could'nt get the words to say to her...Glad to hear on what you decided....Good luck

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/02

ZeeZee, just felt so sorry for her. She must have been really down and out and whatever drove her to feel that way, must have been gut wrenching. I felt so completely desperate and suicidal just a few weeks ago and God only knows how close I was to doing something stupid. Had NO one to talk to and just greatful that I realized in time that committing suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And I couldn't do that to my children.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

Hi Jane

I also saw it last night and went back a few times but I didn't know how to respond I was afraid of saying the wrong thing at that moment. But you responded well to him/her.

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/02

I am wondering the same thing and have an uneasy feeling about this. Actually woke up last night a couple of times to see if she had replied back and checked first thing this morning again. Hopefully she fell sound asleep and feels a lot better this morning.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

Thank you....you are right you feel helpless just hope he/she is ok

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: . | 2005/12/02

11689

Reply to .
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

I am sorry witch posting are you talking about?

Reply to ZeeZee