Question
Posted by: Peppy | 2007/02/22

Dogs eating cat poo

How do I stop my dogs from eating the cat poo? I am desperate! It doesn't matter where I put the litter tray, the dogs finds it and help themselves to it! PLEASE HELP!

You will need to empty the litter trays and dispose of the cat litter down the toilet. Once they learn this bad habit it is often difficult to break.

2
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/02/22

Sorry forgot to mention that I also put the littler trays in cardboard boxes. (I am not fond of cat littler covered books !!)

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/02/22

My dogs did the same, and I tried everything. The only thing that has worked for me is putting the litter trays up higher than the dogs. One of my litter trays is on top of my cupboard, and the other is on my bookshelf. I probably have the only cats on the planet that poop on the "library" :-) :-)
Luckily cats can jump, so having high up litter trays has not bothered my cats !!

Reply to Natasha