Question
Posted by: flower | 2007/08/20

dog/puppy training school

hi there, i have a 10 week old border collie puppy who is in some serious need of training. Is there a training school in the western cape, northern suburbs that has training on week-ends. I stay in durbanville. I tried to look for a border collie club, because i would like this to be a permanent thing, but cant find any in the northern suburbs.

Please call your vet as they usually have a list of puppy trainers.

3
Posted by: Joan | 2007/08/22

You can try Pet - I Ket in Table View, they provide Dog training classes, Phone Candice 083 324 8423

Reply to Joan
Posted by: WR | 2007/08/20

Hi there,

If the Vet can't help you, phone KUSA.

Ciao!

Reply to WR
Posted by: Chill | 2007/08/20

What you want is a puppy class, and the breed doesn't matter at this stage.

The 'training' you'd be doing isn't really obedience training as such - it's more for your dog to learn how to behave around other dogs, and very basic commands.

Ask at your vet's - they should have some ideas of where you could find out.

Reply to Chill