Question
Posted by: Bastard | 2003/01/15

Doggy style

Why do men love entering from the back?

It is quite a deep penetration and not so much strain on the man's arms. Not a lot of intimacy as there is very little or no eye contact. However, works well in cases where there are great height or weight differences

Dr Elna Mcintosh

11
Posted by: DPG | 2003/01/19

IT IS THE BEST,YOU GET MOST OF YOUR PENIS IN,COMPARED TO NORMAL MISSIONARY.IT IS THE BOMB.OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I LOVE IT IT DRIVES ME WILD.EH

Reply to DPG
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/16

-|- CAT and E, you're my kinda chicks. Any woman that doesn't love it is nuts.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: PUSSYCAT | 2003/01/16

Comeon guys it's the best!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Reply to PUSSYCAT
Posted by: chicco | 2003/01/16

It is real fun, the only problem is that i come too quikly when using Doggy style, i quzz it is because of maximum penetration

Reply to chicco
Posted by: E | 2003/01/16

So u can both watch TV!!!
Im a woman and I love it .....

Reply to E
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/15

There are number of reasons - none of which have anything to do with not looking at their partner's face.

Getting maximum pentration has been mentioned. It is also a position that makes itvery easy for the guy to control the thrusts (i.e. in the same way that many women find it much easier to come when they are on top). The angle is also different with relation to the curvature of your member. The cushioning effect of twin-butt cheeks is a also a plus and feels great against the general groin area. I have also found that orgasms tend to be more intense if you are not lying down (i.e. kneeling or standing) and doggy style is the most comfortable position (for both parties) to achieve a vertical orgasm. Finally you are able to watch TV and can therefore ensure you don't miss a goal, wicket, try, etc. due to your carnal urges and you can also have your hands free to channel surf and/or phone a buddy.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: Girl | 2003/01/15

Good heavens flutterby!! Thats surely not true when you are in a healty relationship. To me it is a great position. To get just the same amount of plessure, stimulate yourself while he is in you.

Reply to Girl
Posted by: DbnGuy | 2003/01/15

So they can both face the door in case the kids come in.

Reply to DbnGuy
Posted by: flutterby | 2003/01/15

because they are selfish and are just trying to get what is best for them, it could be with anyone and they dont have to look at the person they are making it with, they dont have to worry about any ones pleasure besides their own

Reply to flutterby
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/15

Because they can get maximum penetration that way. Women also love it .... well most women do.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: Jock | 2003/01/15

Because it is great (increased depth and control)

Reply to Jock