Question
Posted by: lulu | 2010/04/15

DOGGY

WHY IS IT THAT I ONLY CUM WHEN I DO DOGGY STYLE, MY BOYFRIEND OF 3 YEARS HAS TRIED ALL THE POSITIONS BUT IT ONLY WORKS WITH DOGGY, EVEN WHEN I AM DOING MYSELF WITH A TOY I JUST CAN''T FIND ANY PLEASURE WITHOUT DOING DOGGY, IS IT NORMAL OR I AM HAVING A PROBLEM.

It may be that he stimulates you in a certain manner / genital area that is best available by doggy-style. you are most certainly normal

6
Posted by: MENTAL PATIENT | 2010/04/15

COM,ON GIRLS show us some boobs whats going on here ,where''s the 3 amigos ,,,,

Reply to MENTAL PATIENT
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/15

Some woman doe not even know how an orgasm feels like, so you are one lucky woman, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/15

Not many women have an orgasm by simple penetration,so if you can when doing doggie style,you are one of few.Just enjoy it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: the dog | 2010/04/15

wooooffff join the dog club, u are becoming a dog, maybe a poodle

Reply to the dog
Posted by: the dog | 2010/04/15

Reply to the dog
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/15

Reply to sexologist