Question
Posted by: Fairy | 2007/04/18

doggie outfits

i have two min pin's and its getting cold now. does anyone know of a shop in cape town where i can buy them fashionable clothing? i have some jerseys but its so boring.

Most of the Vet shops should have a range for you to consider.

2
Posted by: pinky | 2007/04/25

Yes, I have also bought from the yorkie boutique, in fact II went to have a look at their stuff they have the most gorgeous stuff ever and very reasonable. then I mailed them my dogs measurements and they posted me the jerseys. Not only are they cute but also very comfortable.

Reply to pinky
Posted by: monique | 2007/04/20

Hi, I know of 2 places in Pretoria that sell the cutest stuff, you can give them your dogs measurements, order on line and they can deliver. I ordered from both places for my 2 yorkies, even pajama's-very very sweet. One place is yorkie boutique and other is stylish pet. web address is yorkieclub and stylishpet. Both www and co za. sorry but it wont allow to actually type the web address out. Hope you come right..

Reply to monique