Question
Posted by: jc | 2007/11/28

Dogfood

I have heard that Montego is a great dogfood.
Can anybody vouch for that?

Those of you who use it please respond. Thanks.

6
Posted by: bellevuefarm | 2013/04/20

We are using Montego dogfood , the adult, the senior and the for 8 years now without any problems. However, after our pup had his nose teared off in a fight the vet insisted I should buy Royal Canin or Eukanuba because the Montego puppy large breed we used was really shit and would cause a lot of problems as the pup would grow too fast. After 4 week on Eukanuba Pup large breed however, the pup ( 4 months) has been diagnosed with panosteitis ( I believe another name for enostosis). Now I start to think the marketing is more important for the vets than dogs health.

Reply to bellevuefarm
Posted by: Dup | 2007/12/11

Hi Jenn,
Phone 0860 CLASSIC to find out where you can buy it.

Reply to Dup
Posted by: Jenn | 2007/12/06

Hi all

This is the first time I hear of Montego dog food. Where do you purchase it?

Reply to Jenn
Posted by: Cuca | 2007/11/28

I also use montego puppy, my lab is in better condition now than when he was on olympic and vets choice. Our new spca pup is also on it - we have had him for two weeks now. You should have seen the state of his coat when we got him as he was so undernourished. Already his coat is silky and shining....

Reply to Cuca
Posted by: Smiley | 2007/11/28

Montego is great. I use it for all three my dogs and have been complemented by vets and groomers as to the state of my dogs teeth and coats and skin.

Reply to Smiley
Posted by: dup | 2007/11/28

Ive been using Montego for 3 years and I am very happy with it. My dogs are healthy and their coats always shine.
U can use it with ease of mind becuase they use good ingredients and belong to the PFI.
I saw photos of their factory and it's as clean as a factory producing food for human consumption.

Reply to dup