Question
Posted by: Tina | 2006/10/30

dog separation - tcreche or new puppy

My husband and I have recently moved into our own place (again!) and were living with my folks for a while. My parents have two other dogs, one of whom my little one essentially grew up with - an alsatian. My dog is getting on in years (she's nearly 10 but she's very small) and I'm afraid that in the absence of other doggie company she's going to get old very quickly. She spends the day with my mom and the other dogs (on my mother's suggestion) and then comes home at night to be with "her" cats, my husband and I. We'll be moving soon to another city and I've been wanting to get a puppy since we moved but my husband doesn't want to yet. We'll need a "big" dog when we move, but in the mean time I wouldn't mind getting another little one. We're well enough off to support three dogs eventually but hubby doesn't want three of them. So, to get to the point, my question is: do I wait and keep on sending my little one to day creche, or do I get her a companion now before the next big move?
Thanks for the help

If your husband is not keen it is not a good idea. No good having a happy dog and a grouchy husband! When you move get a dog you all agree on.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2006/10/31

I would say that that would depend entirely on you and your husband..........

Reply to Chill