Question
Posted by: janine | 2007/06/25

dog licking sores

is it healthy for a dog to lick your sores?

Dear Janine
Although Jamie proved on Mythbusters that a human mouth is actually dirtier than a dog's, I would not recommend that you allow dogs to lick your sores! It can just introduce bacteria to the already infected area. Dogs lick all parts of their anatomy so I doubt if they have clean tongues!

4
Posted by: janine | 2007/06/26

its not my sores silly people its my children who's friends at school told them to do it and I am affraid they could have some kind of a desease now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to janine
Posted by: gremmi | 2007/06/25

A dog has a hectic amount of bacteria and can cause a lot of problems should they get into your blood stream through an open cut! Just us savlon or dettol!

Reply to gremmi
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/06/25

A dog eats it's own shit!!! Do you really want all those germs... common sense???

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: g | 2007/06/25

Sis - why on earth would you want to do that .... poor dog!

Reply to g