Question
Posted by: dog lover | 2007/05/01

dog food

There has been a scare recently (especialy in the US) that commerciallly produced dog food is actually killing our dogs! There are Veterinary Dog Foods from South Africa, Namely ULTRA DOG that are being supplied by Vets here in Zambia. ARE THEY SAFE???? I would rather spend time cokking for my dogs than risk their health!!!

Ultra dog has not been implicated in the recent food toxicosis seen in SA. Please check the archives for further discussions on this. Thanks.

3
Posted by: dog lover | 2007/05/06

To Joni
I only use Ultra Dog now along with cooked chicken! Used to use Pedigree but my dogs seem to like the Ultra dog better!!

Reply to dog lover
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/03

We have been assured in a press release that Ultra Dog has not been affected by the recent recalls.

If you're interested in a more natural diet for your dogs i.e. not feeding commercially manufactured food, have a look at www dot rawfed dot com (just remove the spaces and replace dot with . )

What other brands do you get??

Reply to Joni
Posted by: Carol | 2007/05/01

My vet has assured me that the Ultra Dog is safe .. and my dogs love it ..

Reply to Carol