Question
Posted by: Mezzi | 2006/08/01

Dog Flu

I have just recovered from flu is it possible my 8 week old puppy has got it from me, she sneezes all the time, her nose is running and her breathing is all clogged when she sleeps, what can I give her, she was at the vet last week for her 1st injections & deworming

It is highly unlikely that your dog will have got flu from you. Is the runny nose just clear fluid or is it discoloured. If discoloured she needs to see her vet again as she may have an upper respiratory infection. If clear, just keep an eye on her. If off her food take her along to her vet.