Question
Posted by: Loren | 2011/09/21

Dog attacking my daughter

Our normally very friendly dog seems to always want to bite or attack our daughter and they do not get on at all. Don''t know why?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Loren, I am so sorry but when it comes to any type of aggression, especially towards a child, professional help is a must, it is just not something that can be dealt with in a forum. You can go to www.animal-behaviour.org.za to find a qualified behaviourist near you, or feel free to contact me via e-mail with area in which you live and I will put you in touch with somebody. I strongly suggest that you get this sorted out as soon as possible. Thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/09/21

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert