Question
Posted by: zee | 2007/03/27

does the pill make you fat

does the pill make you fat or does it only cause cravings? i started taking nordette... should i be worried?

Most women do not gain weight on the Pill but a small percentage do. This is most likely related to water retention and should not cause more than 3-4kg weight gain.

2
Posted by: Suery | 2007/03/27

Hi Zee

I do not agree with !!!. According to my doc an my personal experience it has to do with hormones and this can in fact make you gain weight. I gained 8 kg. No amount of excersise, diet or even starvation helps. Only started loosing weight 10 weeks after I left the pill.

Good luck!

Reply to Suery
Posted by: !!! | 2007/03/27

the pill doesn't make you fat, eating does. just watch what you eat.

Reply to !!!