Question
Posted by: DANNII | 2004/10/11

DOES THE INTENSITY OF ORGASM HELP IN CONCEPTION

I do not always reach an intense climax during intercourse. I do not always have contractions either. We are TTC and I was just wondering if this plays a big role in conception or not. There's usually lots and lots of lubrication from my side and my cervical mucus is quite watery. It's just the actual climax that varies. Does this influence my chances of conceiving? Is there a difference between the lubrication and female the substance a female produces when she reaches climax?

Nope. Has nothing to do with chance of conception

1
Posted by: n | 2004/10/11

No not really, you can even fall pregnant if hubby gets sperm on his fingers and then enters you with that finger! Depending on how strong the spermies are.

Reply to n